Dear SAOT Doctoral Researchers,
I herewith want to draw your attention on the LANE 2020 (https://www.lane-conference.org/) taking place September 06-10, 2020 in Fürth, Germany.
This international conference is organized by the Bayerisches Laserzentrum GmbH (blz) and the Lehrstuhl für Photonische Technologien (LPT).
If you want to give a presentation at this international conference, you are welcome to submit an abstract before January 24, 2020.
Call for Papers:
Registration (presenting authors) and abstract upload:
As the papers will be published in Elsevier’s “Procedia CIRP” (reviewed conference; open access to proceedings via ScienceDirect; Scopus listed) you can earn Credit Points in “Science” firstly for the presentation at an international conference and secondly for the publication. The CiteScore of Procedia CIRP is 2,15 (see https://www.journals.elsevier.com/procedia-cirp/).
· SAOT is going to take over the registration costs for SAOT doctoral researchers.
· Please do not forget to affiliate yourself in the proceedings paper and on the presentation with SAOT (if possible also on the abstract)! Please also make clear that you belong to SAOT, when you submit the abstract.
· Ideally you also send me a short notice with your abstract attached after the submission of your abstract to the LANE committee.
· For the proceedings you earn 3 CPs
· For an oral presentation 6 CPs.