Use your travel budget to take part in external online courses!
With regards to the current situation, we would like to inform you that you can use this year’s travel budget (2000 €) to take part in qualified external online key qualification courses (full day event = 1 CP in the section ‘Education’).
The following list of qualified courses will continously be updated:
- Arduino Programming and Hardware Fundamentals with Hackster
- Arduino Step by Step Getting Serious (I)
- Arduino Step by Step: Getting Started (II)
- Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python 3
- Learn to Design Your Own Boards
- Leadership: Practical Leadership Skills
- Leadership: How to Influence, Inspire and Impact as a Leader
- Neu in Führung? Führungskompetenz entwickeln von A bis Z
- Zemax/OpticStudio Fundamentals (non-sequential mode)
- PTC Creo Parametric-A Complete Bootcamp 2020
Please do not hesitate to write an email to email@example.com to suggest further courses. Each case will individually be checked.
Importantly, the costs for the participation in qualified courses must first be paid by you or your institute. SAOT will reimburse the costs afterwards.
As an addition to SAOT Key Qualification Courses, the full program offered by FAU’s Graduate Center allows you to earn SAOT Credit Points in the section ‘Education’ (full day event = 1CP; shorter courses will be valued proportionally).
Please have a look at the program – registration for the summer semester 2020 starts April 9, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.: https://www.fau.de/graduiertenzentrum/kurse-und-veranstaltungen
To earn credit points, please select ‘SAOT’ in the online registration (all fees are covered by SAOT if applicable) and send your ‘Certificate of Participation’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2020, seven Key Qualification Courses organized by F3G are part of the SAOT program (1 CP / day).
As soon as the registration for courses opens, this will be published here.